...and I am not updating my blog, things that I might be doing:
- Having shit loads of fun in my soooooper cool life, with no time to type.
- On a vacation to some exotic place far far away from Internet and people.
- In true love with my man, whom I would have finally found, making all of you jealous or happy, depending on what kind of a person you are.
- In search of my financial stability. I think I had it at some point. Oh ya. It was when I lived with my parents. Shucks!
- Watching non stop episodes of 'Sex and the City' Season 4 and pretending to be Carrie.
- Spending all my time in never ending meetings discussing annual reviews, Next financial year plans, creative ideas or a punch line for a soap (I came up with "Soap of the future! Less water more lather"- to make a point that this soap helps save water, you know. Got rejected though)
- Reading Harry Potter (Excuse me, I love Harry Potter)
- Finding my inner self
- Finding my inner self on Facebook. Possible.
- Commenting on everyone's pictures on Facebook
- Living in dejection after Facebook got boring.
- Majorly pissed with the current state of affairs at work and thus too pissed to think of anything to write
- Learning to drive a car. Its time.
- Spending my days in some rehab. You know...
- Being a simple plain lazy-ass
One or two of the above are
true. But what's the point of telling, you are not going to believe it anyway. The hint is the picture below.