Anyways, the rules are:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
This is really interesting. See my image-answers , looks so cute. :)
2. What is your favorite food? right now? (yummmmm)
3. What high school did you go to? (Sophia Convent)
4. What is your favorite color? (Red. Notice my certainty and poise and 'as a matter of fact' look)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (lets see who's pic is the best. I have lots of crushessss :P )
6. What is your favorite drink? (Guess?hehe)
7. What is your dream vacation? (Bahamas)
8. What is your favorite dessert? (God of Tiramisu will bless me this one time. Delectable picture)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Can I like, opt out? I dont want to grow old now!!)
10. What do you love most in life? (Cute one!)
11. What is one word that describes you? (Happy? Confused? Outgoing? Dancing? tough call)
12. What is your user name? (This one was SAD. I dont even know what this picture means)
Okay, other quick updates (read showoffs) are :
- I'm off for a looong vacation to Singapore. All I want to do is Shop and then shop some more. Wish me 'fun' 'enjoyment' and 'thrill' guys! I badly need all of this.
- I wear glasses now. Yeah, got a weak eyesight. ewww
- I want a sexy template for my blog, can anyone suggest anyplace/anyone? I want something exclusive, like Silvera's blog. I so much love it.
- And yesssssssssss, my aunt met some future teller and inquired about me (I'm the constant worry of my family, heehee) and the chap said I'm going to have a love marriage!!! I mean, imagine!! wow. Hope is still there.
- The disappointment I wrote about last time is still there, I am a person who really really realllllllly gets stuck up, but I'm okay now. I guess. Whatever!
- I am afraid of -quotes-close friends-quotes close. Still. This will remain with me for a lifetime now I assume. Thanks to that one close friend. I cant stop blaming myself for being friends with losers, man! I got to learn my lessons. Hmph.
- On Go-Phish's advice, I got 'The Secret Dream World of a Shopaholic' and I loooooved it. Thanks sweeti! I feel so good after reading it. Hehehe.